Serialize domain model

Ernst-2
Is there an equivalent to VisualWorks Binary Object Storage System (BOSS) in Squeak? (BOSS can write out the complete object graph to a file and create it again from the file.)
Thanks
Ernst

Re: Serialize domain model

Damien Cassou-3
ernst wrote:
> Is there an equivalent to VisualWorks Binary Object Storage System (BOSS) in
> Squeak? (BOSS can write out the complete object graph to a file and create
> it again from the file.)
> Thanks
> Ernst

Hi,

have a look at this class: RWBinaryOrTextStream

You can then use #nextPut: to write and #next: to read.

Just ask if you want more information

Bye

Re: Serialize domain model

stéphane ducasse-2
You have SRP check on squeaksource we just imported it.