Server sent unexpected return value (403 Forbidden) in response to CHECKOUT request

1 message Options

Server sent unexpected return value (403 Forbidden) in response to CHECKOUT request

johnmci

Hi, I was trying to update sqUnixSocket.c to include the changes I made for typecasting when building the plugin for 64bits.

However when I attempt to check in the change I get this, anyone have an idea how to fix?

Sending        Users/johnmci/Documents/SqueakSVN/squeakVM-svn-dir/platforms/unix/plugins/SocketPlugin/sqUnixSocket.c
svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: Server sent unexpected return value (403 Forbidden) in response to CHECKOUT request for '/svn/squeak/!svn/ver/2014/trunk/platforms/unix/plugins/SocketPlugin/sqUnixSocket.c'

John M. McIntosh <[hidden email]>   Twitter:  squeaker68882

smime.p7s (3K) Download Attachment