Service Browser for 5.3 release

timrowledge
If somebody that knows what the Services Browser is for, what it does, how to use it etc could add some Help Browser pages relating to it, I suspect it might become more useful. It seems to be a sort-of Preferences tool but even fewer of the entries have helpful help messages to provide any clues about what the intent is.
How would we use the keyboard shortcuts?
Are any of the items in it actually used - I've not done an exhaustive check but some sampling finds no actual usage.

tim
Strange OpCodes: CLOUT: Call Long-distance On Unused Telephone

Re: Service Browser for 5.3 release

Jakob Reschke
The class comment for ServiceProvider is a good start. As hinted in
Help > Core Packages > Further > Services.
Have not used keyboard shortcuts, but created an own ServiceProvider
that has a service for "revert to previous version", so I can get that
menu item in more of the message lists.

I had to enter that service into the browserMethodMenu via the service browser.

Kind regards
Jakob