Setting color by number?

R.D. Latimer
Hi, how can I set a color to either one numerical value or an rgb combination of red, green,blue components?

Also, if I have an object created in the project, but the object is not showing, how can I recover it's viewer?

Thanks,
Randy Latimer

Re: Setting color by number?

Harness, Kathleen
Randy,
Painted objects do not have color tiles with numerical values.

Objects that are in Supplies or in the Object Catalog do have Color values that can be changed. These objects have a color category of tiles in their Viewer.

Use the Player Tool in Supplies to find all objects in a project. The white menus include 'where is this object' and 'open viewer for this object' as well as several other useful commands.
Regards,
Kathleen