Sharing experienced with Etoys on the iPad

Sharing experienced with Etoys on the iPad

Edgar De Cleene
Sharing experienced with Etoys on the iPad Hi:

Very , very thanks to Bert, to John and to all unknown to me heavy workers for just me add “un Ladrillo”.

I just put the Etoys image on the iPad and was able to feed with the attached script.
Then could go to SqueakSource repo, loadorphicGames-edc.1.mcz  and have the classic games into the image.
Cant’t save it, but the package was saved and the next time I could load easily.
Question:

Somebody could save the modified image or I missing some?
Seems me is a more short way start from this and load things for having a SuperFunSqueak ...what is my goal cooking scripts or take my modified Monticello for this

I using a pencil with aluminum foil wrapped as more fine pointing device.
Like to have a image with working sound recording, and could use the iPad niceties.

Edgar

AgregaRepoLadrillos.st (252 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: Sharing experienced with Etoys on the iPad

johnmci
The Settings.app should have an entry for the Squeak.app  You can set if the image should be writable.
When writable, we copy the master image/changes from the App's resource directory into the Documents directory.
Then you can read/write.

On 2010-10-30, at 6:01 AM, Edgar J. De Cleene wrote:

Hi:

Very , very thanks to Bert, to John and to all unknown to me heavy workers for just me add “un Ladrillo”.

I just put the Etoys image on the iPad and was able to feed with the attached script.
Then could go to SqueakSource repo, loadorphicGames-edc.1.mcz  and have the classic games into the image.
Cant’t save it, but the package was saved and the next time I could load easily.
Question:

Somebody could save the modified image or I missing some?
Seems me is a more short way start from this and load things for having a SuperFunSqueak ...what is my goal cooking scripts or take my modified Monticello for this

I using a pencil with aluminum foil wrapped as more fine pointing device.
Like to have a image with working sound recording, and could use the iPad niceties.

Edgar
<AgregaRepoLadrillos.st>

John M. McIntosh <[hidden email]>   Twitter:  squeaker68882
Corporate Smalltalk Consulting Ltd.  http://www.smalltalkconsulting.com

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment