Shrinking image

Sergio Gianatiempo
Hi ppl!

i wish to know how can i make my image a smaller, looking arround i
tried Smalltalk majorShrinkbut it doesnt work anymore...
what can i do?
what im looking for is the smallest image able to load an run seaside
and scriptaculous.
any idea? any chunck of code maybe?

Thank you!
--
Sergio Gianatiempo

Re: Shrinking image

Damien Cassou-3
Sergio Gianatiempo wrote:
> i wish to know how can i make my image a smaller, looking arround i
> tried Smalltalk majorShrinkbut it doesnt work anymore...
> what can i do?
> what im looking for is the smallest image able to load an run seaside
> and scriptaculous.
> any idea? any chunck of code maybe?

Lots of people are looking for that. The best thing I can do currently
is downloading the last 3.9beta, updating it and then I got an empty
changes file. There may be other things to do too and I would like to
know what. You should ask on the seaside mailing list.

Bye