Simulate "3+4" with InterpreterSimulator

12

Re: Simulate "3+4" with InterpreterSimulator

johnmci

Ok, I was looking at this problem Bert said:

"Some error when it's trying to simulate directory fetching."

First when you click to get a world menu it comes up white no data for the menu rows. I tested on a 4.2.5 and back to a 3.8.21 with the same behavior
so it that what happens on windows & linux?

That makes it hard to pick the file dialog, so Bert do you have some smalltalk code that fails I could try in the simulator workspace?

On 2010-03-30, at 3:43 AM, Bert Freudenberg wrote:

> On 30.03.2010, at 05:15, Ang BeePeng wrote:
>>

>> Hi,
>>
>> Here you go.
>> http://askoh.com/mwiki/index.php?title=Special:Upload&wpDestFile=InterpreterSimulator-image.zip
>
> Actually:
>
> http://askoh.com/mwiki/images/5/50/InterpreterSimulator-image.zip
>
> You only forgot to remove squeak.ini which is only used by the Windows VM.
>
> On the Mac it works with a 4.2.3 VM, but not the experimental 5.0 VM.
>
> - Bert -

John M. McIntosh <[hidden email]>   Twitter:  squeaker68882

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment
12