SmaCCToken>>value:

Mathieu SUEN
Hi,

In the [SmaCCToken class>>value:] method the atribut start is
initialize with nil.
But the sementic of start is a number so dose it not better to
initialize with 0?

I have an error when I inpect the following code: (When clicking on
'all inst vars')
| ir ast |
ir _ IRBuilder new
        numRargs: 1;
        addTemps: #(self);
        "pushTemp: #self;"
        pushLiteral: 3;
        pushLiteral: 2;
        send: #+;
        pushLiteral: 2;
        send: #*;
        send: #factorial;
        returnTop;
        ir.

ast _ IRDecompiler new decompileIR: ir

(You have to have the NewComiler to test it)

Best regards,
Math

Re: SmaCCToken>>value:

Tom Phoenix
On 6/24/06, Mathieu SUEN <[hidden email]> wrote:

> In the [SmaCCToken class>>value:] method the atribut start is
> initialize with nil.
> But the sementic of start is a number so dose it not better to
> initialize with 0?

>From what I see in the rest of that class, you're probably correct.
Have you submitted this to Mantis?

--Tom Phoenix

Re: SmaCCToken>>value:

Mathieu SUEN
2006/6/24, Tom Phoenix <[hidden email]>:

> On 6/24/06, Mathieu SUEN <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > In the [SmaCCToken class>>value:] method the atribut start is
> > initialize with nil.
> > But the sementic of start is a number so dose it not better to
> > initialize with 0?
>
> From what I see in the rest of that class, you're probably correct.
> Have you submitted this to Mantis?
>
> --Tom Phoenix