Small demo

Pavel Krivanek
Hi,

here's a small flash demo of the Magritte based model editor with
direct code generation:
http://comtalk.net/public/tmp/shorebase1.htm
I will publish it after some cleanup very soon.

Cheers,
-- Pavel

Re: Small demo

Jimmie Houchin-3
Pavel Krivanek wrote:
> Hi,
>
> here's a small flash demo of the Magritte based model editor with
> direct code generation:
> http://comtalk.net/public/tmp/shorebase1.htm
> I will publish it after some cleanup very soon.

Very nice. I like it.
I look forward to using it when you publish.

Many, many thanks.

Jimmie

Re: Small demo

Herbert König
Hello Pavel,

PK> here's a small flash demo of the Magritte based model editor with
PK> direct code generation:

For me it is too fast to follow.

Cheers,

Herbert                            mailto:[hidden email]

Re: Small demo

Damien Cassou-3
Impressive

Damien Cassou

Re: Small demo

tblanchard
I think I would find that much too clicky to use for a model of any
size.

I like the idea though.  I wonder if building a proper browser in
squeak oriented towards magritte would be more useful.

-Todd Blanchard

On May 22, 2007, at 3:48 AM, Pavel Krivanek wrote:

> Hi,
>
> here's a small flash demo of the Magritte based model editor with
> direct code generation:
> http://comtalk.net/public/tmp/shorebase1.htm
> I will publish it after some cleanup very soon.
>
> Cheers,
> -- Pavel

Re: Small demo

Jason Rogers-4
That is really nice Pavel.  Please do release it soon.

--
Jason Rogers

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live;
yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life
which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of
the Son of God, who loved me, and gave
himself for me."
    Galatians 2:20