Smaller image why

Mathieu SUEN
Hi,

I just want to know why the image is smaller from the 7048 and 7051
because only few of class have been removed.

Juste by curiosity :)

And an other thing is that I have reached the maximum size of the
changes set file. What can I do in this situation to avoid to build a
new image...

Thanks

Math

RE: Smaller image why

Ramon Leon-5
> And an other thing is that I have reached the maximum size of
> the changes set file. What can I do in this situation to
> avoid to build a new image...
>
> Thanks
>
> Math

World menu, do, Smalltalk condenseChanges.

Re: Smaller image why

Mathieu SUEN
2006/8/3, Ramon Leon <[hidden email]>:

> > And an other thing is that I have reached the maximum size of
> > the changes set file. What can I do in this situation to
> > avoid to build a new image...
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Math
>
> World menu, do, Smalltalk condenseChanges.

Ok thx but it is no more in world menu on 7051

RE: Smaller image why

Ramon Leon-5

> 2006/8/3, Ramon Leon <[hidden email]>:
> > > And an other thing is that I have reached the maximum size of the
> > > changes set file. What can I do in this situation to
> avoid to build
> > > a new image...
> > >
> > > Thanks
> > >
> > > Math
> >
> > World menu, do, Smalltalk condenseChanges.
> >

> Ok thx but it is no more in world menu on 7051

Re: Smaller image why

cedreek
just do in a worspace:

Smalltalk condenseChanges