Some TDD Coding Kata videos

Attila Magyar
I'd like to share some videos about TDDing codeing katas.

http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~zeroflag/TDD-Kata

Most of them are solved in a "TDD as if you meant it" style, so the code is written in the test at first, and factored out later. During this I tried to use as much refactoring as possible, instead of editing texts. After doing some tweaks, I was able to do most of the work without using the mouse too much.

Re: Some TDD Coding Kata videos

stepharo
thanks this is great we were just talking about kata during our team
meeting :)