Sophie MPEG Player ( a little more )

1 message Options

Sophie MPEG Player ( a little more )

Chris Cunnington
I was wondering about the extent of the utility of these MPEG players. It seems to be more than I thought. The example file I provided of the bird is awfully dull.

So I went looking for some ".mpg" files on my laptop. They should work, right? They do apparently. Both examples were MPEG1 Muxed, which I guess is a bit more prevalent than I suspected.

The first is some video from a developer packet. The second is a shot of a music video from a band called "Holly Woods & Toronto", who were popular here in the early 80s.

At any rate, this MPEG players looks actually useful.

Chris