Sorry, reason for many tests is nabble blind

Sorry, reason for many tests is nabble blind

Paul Sheldon-3
nabble archive is down, called Lombardi who knows who fixed.

Nabble is our archive, perhaps not entity that sends e mail.

nabble wasn't telling me my messages from new e mail address were
getting through. They evidently were as a member pointed out in
private e mail.

When I unsubscribed my old e mail address from recieving e mail, I
fear the nabble unsubscribed all my e mails. I was trying to test this
and other hypotheses blind because nabble was down. I  had ranked
nabble down hypothesis low as ranking is a robust way to traverse a
search tree.

I am sorry to have troubled the list, but trying to redo things I did
years ago is not trivial as I am not hot to it now. It sounded like a
simple prescription to change e mail provider for clearer formatting,
but I had to change also subscription to the list.

This may be an untried logic path to illuminate the list providers.
I've written them.

Forming, ranking, and testing hypotheses today has emotionally and
neurally exhausted me. I was stuck in a hard wooden chair at library
wifi because I would have really hurt doing this research with one
finger squinting at a small screen at mom's dime a minute forbidding a
day on modem.

Got to take a long walk to walk it off.

On the bright side, some great theoretical physicist continues to believe in me.

I can only send , so far.

Sorry to have troubled you all.

On 4/21/08, Americo Damasceno <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I believe that Paul is doing some tests. We need to be pacient. Would be
> nice
> to know what kind of tests  he is doing...
>
> Please Paul, let us know what you are trying to do. We are curious about
> your
> tests ...
>
> :-)

Re: Sorry, reason for many tests is nabble blind

Ric Moore
On Mon, 2008-04-21 at 18:22 -0500, Paul Sheldon wrote:

> I can only send , so far.

You can receive your own emails only if you change your preferences at
Gmail, otherwise you'll see replies to your posts, but not your
posts. :) Ric

http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/oar
http://www.wayward4now.net  <---down4now too

Fwd: Sorry, reason for many tests is nabble blind

Paul Sheldon-3