Spec: Class pop list code completion

Brad Selfridge
Is there a way in Spec to pop a list widget that contains class names when entering a partial class name in a test field, (like GTPlayground does)?

p.s. I do not want to go down the Glamour route.
Brad Selfridge

Re: Spec: Class pop list code completion

jfabry
Hi Brad,

AFAIK there is nothing prebuilt, you will have to roll your own.

--
Does this mail seem too brief? Sorry for that, I don’t mean to be rude! Please see http://emailcharter.org .

Johan Fabry   -   http://pleiad.cl/~jfabry
PLEIAD and RyCh labs  -  Computer Science Department (DCC)  -  University of Chile

> On Sep 22, 2016, at 16:04, Brad Selfridge <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Is there a way in Spec to pop a list widget that contains class names when
> entering a partial class name in a test field, (like GTPlayground does)?
>
> p.s. I do not want to go down the Glamour route.
>

> -----
> Brad Selfridge

Re: Spec: Class pop list code completion

Stephan Eggermont-3
On 22-09-16 21:42, Johan Fabry wrote:
> Hi Brad,
>
> AFAIK there is nothing prebuilt, you will have to roll your own.

You can configure a SelectEntity for it

Stephan

Re: Spec: Class pop list code completion

Peter Uhnak
Something like this?

TextInputFieldModel new
        enableGlobalsCompletion;