SpiralingSquares : Etoys video tutorial on turtle drawings

SpiralingSquares : Etoys video tutorial on turtle drawings

Nicola Mingotti
Hi,

Here is the video I just uploaded:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFgarKfSoVE&t=12s

The video supposes a minimum of dexterity with Squeak, i.e. I am not saying LeftClick here, RightClick there. It would have become way too long and really boring.

bye
Nicola

Re: SpiralingSquares : Etoys video tutorial on turtle drawings

Ron Teitelbaum
Hi Nicola,

Very nice!

All the best,