Spoon 2 alpha 8

ccrraaiigg

Hi--

     I've released Spoon 2 alpha 8 for MacOSX, Linux, and Windows. New
this time is support for browsing the Spoon memory from a Squeak 3.9
system. Next is support for simulating the Spoon memory in a Squeak 3.9
system, so that you can see exactly what it's doing (especially if it
crashes :). When that's done, I'll promote the release from "next" to
"current".

     http://netjam.org/spoon/releases/next

     thanks again,

-C

--
Craig Latta
improvisational musical informaticist

Re: Spoon 2 alpha 8

Blake-5
Windows version returns "bad file".

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 23:34:45 -0700, Craig Latta <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi--
>
>      I've released Spoon 2 alpha 8 for MacOSX, Linux, and Windows. New
> this time is support for browsing the Spoon memory from a Squeak 3.9
> system. Next is support for simulating the Spoon memory in a Squeak 3.9
> system, so that you can see exactly what it's doing (especially if it
> crashes :). When that's done, I'll promote the release from "next" to
> "current".
>
>      http://netjam.org/spoon/releases/next
>

>      thanks again,
>
> -C

Re: Spoon 2 alpha 8

Chris Patrick Schreiner-2
Mac version (on MacBook, yes I see spoon is a PowerPC binary) does'nt do anything other than open the Safari and Safari responds with the "Spoon page". All links from this page leads to "could not connect"

Anyway, I am looking forward for this!!

Chris Patrick Schreiner

On 15. apr. 2007, at 08:34, Craig Latta wrote:

Hi--

     I've released Spoon 2 alpha 8 for MacOSX, Linux, and Windows. New
this time is support for browsing the Spoon memory from a Squeak 3.9
system. Next is support for simulating the Spoon memory in a Squeak 3.9
system, so that you can see exactly what it's doing (especially if it
crashes :). When that's done, I'll promote the release from "next" to
"current".

     thanks again,

-C

--
Craig Latta
improvisational musical informaticist
www.netjam.org

Re: Spoon 2 alpha 8

ccrraaiigg

> Mac version (on MacBook, yes I see spoon is a PowerPC binary) does'nt
> do anything other than open the Safari and Safari responds with the
> "Spoon page". All links from this page leads to "could not connect"

     Yep, that's what this version does. :)

     thanks for trying it out,

-C

--
Craig Latta
improvisational musical informaticist
www.netjam.org

Re: Spoon 2 alpha 8

ccrraaiigg

> Windows version returns "bad file".

     Oops, sorry, typo on the website. Please try again.

     thanks,

-C

--
Craig Latta
improvisational musical informaticist
www.netjam.org

Re: Spoon 2 alpha 8

ccrraaiigg

> > Mac version (on MacBook, yes I see spoon is a PowerPC binary)
> > does'nt do anything other than open the Safari and Safari responds
> > with the "Spoon page". All links from this page leads to "could not
> > connect"
>
> Yep, that's what this version does. :)

     Oh, and you can also browse around in the Spoon memory with a
remote system browser. See the README...

     thanks,

-C