Spreadsheet object

Jonathan Wright-2

Hello,

I remember there being a spreadsheet object in the opencroquet project,
however I can't seem to find it on squeaksource.  I would try to
fileout the class but I can't get croquet working on my linux box.

Does anyone know of a good spreadsheet object (but not necessarily full
application) for Squeak?

Thanks in advance.

-Jonathan

Re: Spreadsheet object

Gary Dunn-2

There is an active discussion of this very topic in the squeak-dev list. Can you get the the last archives? I'm away from a computer so I'm afraid I can't help with that.

Gary Dunn
Open Slate Project
http://openslate.org

On Oct 11, 2011 2:46 PM, "Jonathan Wright" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello,

I remember there being a spreadsheet object in the opencroquet project,
however I can't seem to find it on squeaksource.  I would try to
fileout the class but I can't get croquet working on my linux box.

Does anyone know of a good spreadsheet object (but not necessarily full
application) for Squeak?

Thanks in advance.

-Jonathan

Re: Spreadsheet object

Jonathan Wright-2
On Tue, 11 Oct 2011 16:19:28 -1000
Gary Dunn <[hidden email]> wrote:

> There is an active discussion of this very topic in the squeak-dev
> list. Can you get the the last archives? I'm away from a computer so
> I'm afraid I can't help with that.
>
> Gary Dunn
> Open Slate Project
> http://openslate.org

Awesome! Seems like I asked the question at the right time.

As far as squeak-dev, I've been subscribed to it since last year so I
can follow and correspond easily.  I will engage further.

Thank you for the help!