Sprint details

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
What are the hours for the sprint tomorrow?
Cheers,
Sean

Re: Sprint details

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2
Hi Sean,

I guess 9 or 10 to 16 or 17 o'clock Paris time.
I won't be there either and try to follow a bit remote as well.

It won't be easy, we'll see.
One day we have to try a full virtual sprint, maybe using something like Campfire.

Sven

On 08 Feb 2013, at 03:44, "Sean P. DeNigris" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> What are the hours for the sprint tomorrow?

Sven Van Caekenberghe
http://stfx.eu
Smalltalk is the Red Pill

Re: Sprint details

Pavel Krivanek-3
What will be the main communication channel for remote participants today? IRC?

-- Pavel