SqNOS] Release 16-Jul-2006: Basic networking is working

SqNOS] Release 16-Jul-2006: Basic networking is working

chsmith
Can some one explain to me what this is all about.  The basic networking I mean in newbie terms.

Thanks

Chuck

Re: SqNOS] Release 16-Jul-2006: Basic networking is working

Sergio Gianatiempo
Hi Chuck!
SqueakNOS means Squeak No Operating System and is a project still in
an early stage that search to use Squeak to boot up your machine
(thats why No Operating System).
I cant found so much now about basic networking but i think that what
they meant to say is: we can detect a LAN and play a bit with it.
I hope it means something to you, and sorry about my bad english... ;)

See you
Sergio