[SqNOS] Release 16-Jul-2006: Basic networking is working!

[SqNOS] Release 16-Jul-2006: Basic networking is working!

Gerardo Richarte
> Boot ok, but I don't get control about the image, the mouse nor
> keyboard seems to respond.

        uhm... is it a ps/2 (or older) keyboard with a ps/2 mouse? if not,
well... it won't work. Like USB mouse and keyboards are not supported
yet :-(

        if not, try again, and don't touch anything until the Transcript stops
moving (won't be too long). I'm not sure, but there may be some issues
with keyboard events triggered before initialization is done.

        Let me know what happens, and thanks for testing!

        gera

Re: [SqNOS] Release 16-Jul-2006: Basic networking is working!

German Arduino-2
Gerardo Richarte wrote:

>> Boot ok, but I don't get control about the image, the mouse nor
>> keyboard seems to respond.
>

>     uhm... is it a ps/2 (or older) keyboard with a ps/2 mouse? if not,
> well... it won't work. Like USB mouse and keyboards are not supported
> yet :-(
>
>     if not, try again, and don't touch anything until the Transcript
> stops moving (won't be too long). I'm not sure, but there may be some
> issues with keyboard events triggered before initialization is done.
>
>     Let me know what happens, and thanks for testing!
>
>     gera

Hola Gerardo!

It's a newest equipment, with most of devices with usb.

Will search another machine to try.

Cheers.
gsa.

Re: [SqNOS] Release 16-Jul-2006: Basic networking is working!

Javier Diaz-Reinoso
I tested with VirtualPC in a Mac, have the same problem: no mouse or
keyboard.

On 20/07/2006, at 13:19, Gerardo Richarte wrote:

>> Boot ok, but I don't get control about the image, the mouse nor
>> keyboard seems to respond.
>
> uhm... is it a ps/2 (or older) keyboard with a ps/2 mouse? if not,
> well... it won't work. Like USB mouse and keyboards are not
> supported yet :-(
>
> if not, try again, and don't touch anything until the Transcript
> stops moving (won't be too long). I'm not sure, but there may be
> some issues with keyboard events triggered before initialization is
> done.
>
> Let me know what happens, and thanks for testing!
>
> gera

Re: [SqNOS] Release 16-Jul-2006: Basic networking is working!

garduino
I've tested now in a VirtualPC and worked ok!

Cheers.

--
Germán S. Arduino
http://www.arsol.biz
http://www.arsol.net

Re: [SqNOS] Release 16-Jul-2006: Basic networking is working!

Javier Diaz-Reinoso
Same here, however the mouse when move have "droppings" over the screen.