Squeak 3.9, DEVImageInstaller and Flaps gone

Squeak 3.9, DEVImageInstaller and Flaps gone

Bugzilla from frank@fthieme.net
Hi,

I started with the standard image, installed the DEVImageInstaller Package
and the two standard Flaps are gone. How do I get them back?

Bye...Frank

Re: Squeak 3.9, DEVImageInstaller and Flaps gone

Raymond Asselin
>Hi,
>
>I started with the standard image, installed the
DEVImageInstaller
>Package
>and the two standard Flaps are gone. How do I get them back?
>
>Bye...Frank

In the World menu you’ll find ‘flaps...’

Raymond

On Monday 11 December 2006 23:29, Asselin Raymond wrote:
> In the World menu you’ll find ‘flaps...’

Thanks. "Show shared flaps" was turned off...

Bye...Frank