Squeak 3.9, Monticello, where do I start?

Squeak 3.9, Monticello, where do I start?

Griff-2
Hi folks,

I'm at ground zero with Squeak and Monticello. My goal is to have a solid understanding of how to successfully
utilize Monticello. I haven't got a clue where to start. Where is Monticello for Beginners, for example, I don't know.

Where do I start?

Regards,

Griff

Re: Squeak 3.9, Monticello, where do I start?

stephane ducasse
read that:
        http://stephane.ducasse.free.fr/Teaching/CoursAnnecy/0506-M1-OOP/
OOPAvance.pdf
        in the middle there is an explanation of MC

and watch my videos:
        http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/Videos/SqueakOriginalMov/

On 10 déc. 06, at 18:57, Grant Rettke wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> I'm at ground zero with Squeak and Monticello. My goal is to have a
> solid understanding of how to successfully
> utilize Monticello. I haven't got a clue where to start. Where is
> Monticello for Beginners, for example, I don't know.
>
> Where do I start?
>
> Regards,
>
> Griff

RE: Squeak 3.9, Monticello, where do I start?

Ramon Leon-5
> Hi folks,
>
> I'm at ground zero with Squeak and Monticello. My goal is to
> have a solid understanding of how to successfully utilize
> Monticello. I haven't got a clue where to start. Where is
> Monticello for Beginners, for example, I don't know.
>
> Where do I start?
>
> Regards,
>
> Griff

Watch my screencast, this is Squeak 3.8, but it works the same.

http://onsmalltalk.com/programming/smalltalk/screencast-how-to-package-small
talk-code-with-monticello/

If you want to learn Seaside, watch this one too

http://onsmalltalk.com/programming/smalltalk/screencast-how-to-build-a-blog-
in-15-minutes-with-seaside/

Ramon Leon
http://onsmalltalk.com