Squeak 3.9 RPM packages for Fedora Core Linux updated

Squeak 3.9 RPM packages for Fedora Core Linux updated

Giovanni Corriga
Hi all,

I've updated my RPM packages for Squeak 3.9, bringing them in line with
the latest 3.9g release (update 7058)

You may find the packages here:
http://smalltalkit.seasidehosting.st/seaside/pier/RPMPackages

I'd appreciate some feedback, so if anyone tries them please let me know
what you think.

        Ciao,

                Giovanni

Re: Squeak 3.9 RPM packages for Fedora Core Linux updated

Matej Kosik-2
Giovanni Corriga wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've updated my RPM packages for Squeak 3.9, bringing them in line with
> the latest 3.9g release (update 7058)
>
> You may find the packages here:
> http://smalltalkit.seasidehosting.st/seaside/pier/RPMPackages
>
> I'd appreciate some feedback, so if anyone tries them please let me know
> what you think.
>
> Ciao,
>
> Giovanni

Hi,

I think it would be logical if that page were mentioned in
http://www.squeak.org/Download

There could be a subdirectories

        Unix / Linux / Fedora
        Unix / Linux / Debian

They should, respectively, refer to

        http://smalltalkit.seasidehosting.st/seaside/pier/RPMPackages
        http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/3616

More people would find them. It might be of interest for a minority of
people, I know, but still I think those who find it will be happy.

Regards
--
Matej Kosik