Squeak 3.9, general, where do I start?

Griff-2
Hi folks,

I'm at ground zero with Squeak. I've got plenty of experience with languages other than Smalltalk.
I did go through the excellent Dolphin Smalltalk tutorial, so I don't feel that in the dark when it comes
to Smalltalk. However, I'm really at a loss for grokking the Smalltalk IDE paradigm. Where do I start?
What are some of the great things I can use?

Today I clicked around in the system browser and learned a lot. How to look up senders or view the
inheritance hierarchy, for example. That is cool to learn it myself but I would love to read about it
rather than discovering it on my own.

Regards,

Griff

Re: Squeak 3.9, general, where do I start?

stephane ducasse
Smalltalk by example and other books on my web page

        http://stephane.ducasse.free.fr/FreeBooks.html

Stef