[Squeak 4.0] RC3: Windows VM for RC3

Casey Ransberger

Late tonight or tomorrow, I intend to give one last stab at getting
John's recommended OS X VM packaged up with the Mac distro of 4.0 with
a third release candidate.

This is a good time for folks to sound off about whether or not I
should also swap out the Win32 VM for something newer too. If you do
respond, please supply a link to the VM in question so I can find it
quickly.

Thanks everybody! Freedom beckons!

Casey Ransberger

Re: [Squeak 4.0] RC3: Windows VM for RC3

Andreas.Raab

Thanks for asking! I hadn't even checked the VM that's in the RCs but
yes, we *do* want to update it to the latest:

   http://squeakvm.org/win32/release/SqueakVM-Win32-3.11.8-bin.zip

(main reason is that the VM above will run both pre- and post-closure
images which is a good thing to have for 4.1 as well).

Cheers,
   - Andreas