Squeak 4.0 is their a preference I can set to include the identityHash of a BlockContext,MethodContext,CompiledMethod, etc in its browser?

tty

Squeak 4.0 is their a preference I can set to include the identityHash of a BlockContext,MethodContext,CompiledMethod, etc in its browser?

tty
I am on Squeak4.0 working through Eliot's BlockContext vs BlockClosures work and it would be nice to be able to have the identityHash of stuff I brows/explore show in the title bar.

Things like BlockContext(1234)  ,MethodContext(2345) are really helpful in tracing home, sender etc.

I believe later squeaks do this for CompiledMethod.

thx.

Re: Squeak 4.0 is their a preference I can set to include the identityHash of a BlockContext, MethodContext, CompiledMethod, etc in its browser?

Marcus Denker-4

On 01 Jan 2014, at 21:11, gettimothy <[hidden email]> wrote:

I am on Squeak4.0 working through Eliot's BlockContext vs BlockClosures work and it would be nice to be able to have the identityHash of stuff I brows/explore show in the title bar.
Things like BlockContext(1234)  ,MethodContext(2345) are really helpful in tracing home, sender etc.

I believe later squeaks do this for CompiledMethod.

You can just add the #printOn: method?

Marcus