Squeak 4.4 project needed

Frank Shearar-3
Hi,

I've just discovered that only the administrator of source.squeak.org
may add a new project. I'd like a Squeak 4.4 project, please!

I think we're in a position to start breaking 4.4 off of trunk. The
main things we need to do - as far as I can see at least - are
* load the new ReleaseBuilder and Morphic versions into trunk
* make a squeak44 release branch
* run the ReleaseBuilderFor4dot4

Once that's done, we should be in a position to start making and
testing release artifacts like all-in-one zips.

frank

Re: Squeak 4.4 project needed

Ken Causey-3
On 12/08/2012 05:24 PM, Frank Shearar wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've just discovered that only the administrator of source.squeak.org
> may add a new project. I'd like a Squeak 4.4 project, please!
>
> I think we're in a position to start breaking 4.4 off of trunk. The
> main things we need to do - as far as I can see at least - are
> * load the new ReleaseBuilder and Morphic versions into trunk
> * make a squeak44 release branch
> * run the ReleaseBuilderFor4dot4
>
> Once that's done, we should be in a position to start making and
> testing release artifacts like all-in-one zips.
>
> frank

Done.

Ken

P.S. I think the membership of the Squeak Oversight Board group on
source.squeak.org needs to be updated.

Re: Squeak 4.4 project needed

Bert Freudenberg

On 2012-12-09, at 00:45, Ken Causey <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 12/08/2012 05:24 PM, Frank Shearar wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I've just discovered that only the administrator of source.squeak.org
>> may add a new project. I'd like a Squeak 4.4 project, please!
>>
>> I think we're in a position to start breaking 4.4 off of trunk. The
>> main things we need to do - as far as I can see at least - are
>> * load the new ReleaseBuilder and Morphic versions into trunk
>> * make a squeak44 release branch
>> * run the ReleaseBuilderFor4dot4
>>
>> Once that's done, we should be in a position to start making and
>> testing release artifacts like all-in-one zips.
>>
>> frank
>
> Done.
>
> Ken
>
> P.S. I think the membership of the Squeak Oversight Board group on source.squeak.org needs to be updated.

Done.

- Bert -