[Squeak 5.1 beta] New Project does not work with my changed preferences

[Squeak 5.1 beta] New Project does not work with my changed preferences

Herbert König

Hi,

put the unzipped file into the resources folder, in the preferences browser load the preferences from disk.

Then you get a debugger when entering a freshly created Morpic Project.

In the standard all it one this does not occur.

The attachment was too big, so please download it from:
http://www.kostenlose-bauabrechnung.de/downloads/
and disregard my message waiting approval.

Cheers,

Herbert

Re: [Squeak 5.1 beta] New Project does not work with my changed preferences

marcel.taeumel
Herbert König wrote
Hi,

put the unzipped file into the resources folder, in the preferences
browser load the preferences from disk.

Then you get a debugger when entering a freshly created Morpic Project.

In the standard all it one this does not occur.

The attachment was too big, so please download it from:
http://www.kostenlose-bauabrechnung.de/downloads/
and disregard my message waiting approval.

Cheers,

Herbert
Hi Herbert,

unfortunately, project serialization via image segments does not work with Spur at the moment. Anyway, I added a fix to avoid the debugger:
http://forum.world.st/The-Trunk-System-mt-878-mcz-tp4910435.html

Best,
Marcel