Squeak 5.2 Release Checklist

1 message Options

Squeak 5.2 Release Checklist

Chris Muller-3
Hi all, I thought I would make this thread to share a checklist of
items we need to do for the 5.2 release for collaboration and
reminders.  These are just some things that came to my mind in 2
minutes of thinking about it, so please fill in the gaps by adding to
this list or, remove from it by volunteering for some of the items.

  - Change version name from 5.2rc1 to 5.2.
  - Make sure the /squeak52 repository is on all packages and NOT /trunk.
  - commit change so when updateUrl is changed to trunk, it updates
/squeak52 repository to /trunk so that version history works normally
without hassle next dev cycle!
  - Make sure Preferences are initialized.
  - Release notes?
  -