Squeak Board 2007 Discussion Wiki Page

Ron Teitelbaum
All,

As Adrian suggested I added voting to the wiki page.
http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/5933  It's all ready for you to add your
questions.  Please put the questions you are interested in having answered
there, and feel free to vote for the questions you really want answered!  If
we get more then 6 questions I can extend the poll.

Ron Teitelbaum
Elections Team Member

Re: Squeak Board 2007 Discussion Wiki Page

Stéphane Rollandin
Ron Teitelbaum wrote:
> All,
>
> As Adrian suggested I added voting to the wiki page.
> http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/5933  It's all ready for you to add your
> questions.  Please put the questions you are interested in having answered
> there, and feel free to vote for the questions you really want answered!  If
> we get more then 6 questions I can extend the poll.

how can we post questions (the page is password protected) ?

regards,

Stef