Squeak Custom Menu Items

Rob Rothwell
I'm sure I'm just not seeing something obvious:  how can I add a custom menu item to the world menu for routine scripts and such that run?  It seems like there ought to me something like world->custom->add item that lets you browse to a method or add a chunk of code...

Probably is, and I just can't find it or the right key words (Squeak custom menu) so Google could!

Thanks,

Rob

Re: Squeak Custom Menu Items

Tapple Gao
On Mon, Jun 09, 2008 at 05:35:26PM -0400, Rob Rothwell wrote:
>    I'm sure I'm just not seeing something obvious:  how can I add a custom
>    menu item to the world menu for routine scripts and such that run?  It
>    seems like there ought to me something like world->custom->add item that
>    lets you browse to a method or add a chunk of code...

World > do > edit this list

Re: Squeak Custom Menu Items

Rob Rothwell
On Mon, Jun 9, 2008 at 5:55 PM, Matthew Fulmer <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Mon, Jun 09, 2008 at 05:35:26PM -0400, Rob Rothwell wrote:
>    I'm sure I'm just not seeing something obvious:  how can I add a custom
>    menu item to the world menu for routine scripts and such that run?  It
>    seems like there ought to me something like world->custom->add item that
>    lets you browse to a method or add a chunk of code...

World > do > edit this list

"do."  Of course!

And reasonably self explanatory after that...

Thanks,

Rob