Squeak-Dev: keeping the channel free of noise.

Squeak-Dev: keeping the channel free of noise.

Jerome Peace
So that we might follow the topics on Squeak-Dev as
easily as possible.

Please keep threads as on topic as possible.

Please, when your post verges off the main thread
topic please start a new or varient thread.

Please also, start a varient thread if you start to
address the solution to the problem at a much greater
depth than the original thread called for.

Thank you for your in keeping this mailing list useful
to those who follow it.

Yours in service, -- Jerome Peace

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: Squeak-Dev: keeping the channel free of noise.

Klaus D. Witzel
I've almost given up to ask people (also here in squeak-dev) to do what
you ask for below, just because nobody seem to care, and begun to post the
way "everybody else" posted, in order to get my postings read / recognized
(I thought ;-).

But now I see that somebody cares, will change back to my normal behavior.

/Klaus