Squeak Foundation Board 2007 Election Results

Squeak Foundation Board 2007 Election Results

Ron Teitelbaum
All,

Thank you again for voting.  Our percentage of votes was higher then last
year.  We had 182 votes from 392 ballots that were sent out.

The winners are:  (in alphabetical order)

Andrew P. Black
Cees de Groot
Stéphane Ducasse
Bert Freudenberg
Craig Latta
Yoshiki Ohshima
Tim Rowledge

You can see more details about the election here:

http://tinyurl.com/ypm95q

Thanks again and congratulations to the new Squeak Foundation Board 2007.

Ron Teitelbaum & The Squeak Elections Team

Re: [Seaside] Re: Squeak Foundation Board 2007 Election Results

Cees De Groot
And - most important - thanks a *lot* to all the candidates that made
these elections real elections!