Squeak Foundation Board 2007 Wiki Page

Ron Teitelbaum
Hi all,

I created a page for the election: http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/5920 it is
liked off the news page to make it easy to find (it's only two clicks away).

I will continue to remind everyone about this page.  The nice thing about a
wiki is that YOU can change it.

I added a SqF 2007 page for every candidate.  Candidates please fill up your
page with bios, platforms, and random questions and answers of your choice.

I also added a discussion page.  I tried putting in self replicating add to
page but that didn't work well because you can't tell where answers stop and
new questions begin.  So please add your questions there and candidates are
encouraged to edit the wiki page to provide answers.

Again feel free to edit the page to make any changes you feel are
appropriate.

Yours,

Ron Teitelbaum
Squeak Elections Team Member

Re: Squeak Foundation Board 2007 Wiki Page

Stéphane Rollandin
Ron Teitelbaum wrote:
> I created a page for the election: http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/5920

I went there and saw I had to register in SqueakPeople, which I did. now
how can I get this Apprentice certification ?

do I have to explicitely ask someone to certify me?

maybe this should be explained somewhere... doesn't seem very clear to
me (ok I'm a bit dense)

regards,

Re: Squeak Foundation Board 2007 Wiki Page

Edgar J. De Cleene

El 2/20/07 5:11 AM, "Stéphane Rollandin" <[hidden email]> escribió:

> I went there and saw I had to register in SqueakPeople, which I did. now
> how can I get this Apprentice certification ?
>
> do I have to explicitely ask someone to certify me?
>
> maybe this should be explained somewhere... doesn't seem very clear to
> me (ok I'm a bit dense)
>

> regards,
>
> Stef
Perhaps a process must start to remind people to visit SqueakPeople and do
certification for all people , projects , etc .

I forget to do in a while...

I think your work deserves more what Apprentice.
Edgar

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).
¡Probalo ya!