Squeak Mac compile source from 1996 thru 2010

Squeak Mac compile source from 1996 thru 2010

Tim Johnson-2

Hi John,

Thanks for making this available, especially after the demise of iDisk.

I noticed:

ftp://ftp.smalltalkconsulting.com/MacintoshSqueakBuildSource1996to2010/

...is empty.  Should something be findable there?

I have what I believe to be a working installation of Metroworks CodeWarrior 7.0 on a G4.  Should anybody need to compile anything using this setup, they can contact me and I can try to help.

Best,
Tim

Re: Squeak Mac compile source from 1996 thru 2010

johnmci

Hi, some ftp daemon issues. I've restored the missing files in the root ftp directory, you will find three more disks images, or about 6 GB of build folders & source

John M. McIntosh. Corporate Smalltalk Consulting Ltd https://www.linkedin.com/in/smalltalk