Squeak Oversight Board 2014 Voting has Started

Squeak Oversight Board 2014 Voting has Started

Ron Teitelbaum

Hi All,

The voting has started.  You will receive a ballot if you are on our voters list.

Please be on the lookout for the email:

Subject: Poll: Squeak Oversight Board Election 2014

From: [hidden email]; on behalf of; Ron Teitelbaum (CIVS poll supervisor) <[hidden email]>

It is too late to get on the list to vote this year if you have not done so already.  You can still get on the list for next year by sending an email to [hidden email].

PLEASE VOTE!  You have until next Tuesday to vote but don’t leave it for the last minute please.

All the best,

Ron Teitelbaum

Re: Squeak Oversight Board 2014 Voting has Started

Herbert König
Voted!

Cheers

Herbert

Am 10.02.2014 22:41, schrieb Ron Teitelbaum:

Hi All,

The voting has started.  You will receive a ballot if you are on our voters list.

Please be on the lookout for the email:

RE: Squeak Oversight Board 2014 Voting has Started

Ron Teitelbaum

Good man!  Thank you!

Ron

From: [hidden email]; on behalf of; Ron Teitelbaum (CIVS poll supervisor) [hidden email]

--
Saludos / Regards,
Germán Arduino

Re: Squeak Oversight Board 2014 Voting has Started

Stephan Eggermont-3
Voted!

Stephan

Re: Squeak Oversight Board 2014 Voting has Started

Ron Teitelbaum
Excellent!

Just a reminder to everyone.  The election goes on until Tuesday Feb 18th.

If you didn't vote yet please go back in your email and find the Squeak
Oversight Board Ballot.

Your vote counts!

All the best,

Ron Teitelbaum