Squeak Oversight Board 2016

Ron Teitelbaum

Hi All,

We are off to a great start.  We have 3 candidates for 7 seats.

(In order of announcement)

Tim Rowledge

Marcel Taeumel

Craig Latta

Squeak needs you!  Please consider running for the board, or If you know someone that would be a good candidate please encourage them to run.

All the best,

Ron Teitelbaum

Re: Squeak Oversight Board 2016

Bert Freudenberg
On 14.01.2016, at 16:44, Ron Teitelbaum <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi All,

We are off to a great start.  We have 3 candidates for 7 seats.

(In order of announcement)

Tim Rowledge
Marcel Taeumel
Craig Latta

Squeak needs you!  Please consider running for the board, or If you know someone that would be a good candidate please encourage them to run.

I’m running too. And I encourage you all to give it a try! It’s little more work than talking to the other board members for an hour twice a month, plus the occasional emails.

- Bert -

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: Squeak Oversight Board 2016

timrowledge

> On 14-01-2016, at 9:11 AM, Bert Freudenberg <[hidden email]> wrote:
>  And I encourage you all to give it a try! It’s little more work than talking to the other board members for an hour twice a month, plus the occasional emails.

Dammit Bert, you’re not supposed to reveal Confidential Board Top Sekrit information on public networks!

tim
A computer program does what you tell it to do, not what you want it to do.

RE: Squeak Oversight Board 2016

Ron Teitelbaum

> > On 14-01-2016, at 9:11 AM, Bert Freudenberg <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >  And I encourage you all to give it a try! It’s little more work than talking to
> the other board members for an hour twice a month, plus the occasional
> emails.
>
> Dammit Bert, you’re not supposed to reveal Confidential Board Top Sekrit
> information on public networks!

[Ron Teitelbaum] hehehehe!