Squeak Oversight Board 2018 - 4 more hours to vote!

1 message Options

Squeak Oversight Board 2018 - 4 more hours to vote!

Ron Teitelbaum
Hi All,

Voting time is almost up.  Thank you to everyone that voted and for everyone that went the extra mile to find your ballot and vote at the last minute.  I received a number of emails and new votes.

It's not too late you have 4 more hours to vote.  Let me know if you are an eligible voter on our voters' list and can not find your ballot.  I can send it to you again.

Also feel free to contact me if you would like to vote next year!

Thanks again everyone!

All the best,

Ron Teitelbaum