Squeak Oversight Board Election 2021 - Results!

Squeak Oversight Board Election 2021 - Results!

Patrick R.
Hi Everyone,

I'm very pleased to announce your Squeak Oversight Board for 2021. They are:

1. Vanessa Freudenberg
2. Tim Rowledge
3. Craig Latta
4. Marcel Taeumel
5. David T. Lewis
6. Tony Garnock-Jones
7. Bruce O'Neel

(The list already accounts for the withdrawal of Chris Muller.)
http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6656

I would like to thank everyone that served on the board last year! Thank you for your contributions to Squeak!

Thank you to everyone that ran this year and for everyone that voted! We are looking forward to a great year in the Squeak community!

Please help me to congratulate your new board for 2021!!

All the best,
Patrick

Re: Squeak Oversight Board Election 2021 - Results!

Tobias Pape
Congratulations to all of you,
and thanks to everybody who served on the last board!

Best regards
        -Tobias

> On 7. May 2021, at 21:24, Rein, Patrick <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi Everyone,
>
> I'm very pleased to announce your Squeak Oversight Board for 2021. They are:
>
> 1. Vanessa Freudenberg
> 2. Tim Rowledge
> 3. Craig Latta
> 4. Marcel Taeumel
> 5. David T. Lewis
> 6. Tony Garnock-Jones
> 7. Bruce O'Neel
>
> (The list already accounts for the withdrawal of Chris Muller.)
> http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6656
>
> I would like to thank everyone that served on the board last year! Thank you for your contributions to Squeak!
>
> Thank you to everyone that ran this year and for everyone that voted! We are looking forward to a great year in the Squeak community!
>
> Please help me to congratulate your new board for 2021!!
>
> All the best,
> Patrick

Re: Squeak Oversight Board Election 2021 - Results!

Nicolas Cellier
The shorter the application sent, the higher the rank : definitely,
small is beautiful ;)
Congrats and thank you!

Le ven. 7 mai 2021 à 21:29, Tobias Pape <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> Congratulations to all of you,
> and thanks to everybody who served on the last board!
>
> Best regards
>         -Tobias
>
> > On 7. May 2021, at 21:24, Rein, Patrick <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Everyone,
> >
> > I'm very pleased to announce your Squeak Oversight Board for 2021. They are:
> >
> > 1. Vanessa Freudenberg
> > 2. Tim Rowledge
> > 3. Craig Latta
> > 4. Marcel Taeumel
> > 5. David T. Lewis
> > 6. Tony Garnock-Jones
> > 7. Bruce O'Neel
> >
> > (The list already accounts for the withdrawal of Chris Muller.)
> > http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6656
> >
> > I would like to thank everyone that served on the board last year! Thank you for your contributions to Squeak!
> >
> > Thank you to everyone that ran this year and for everyone that voted! We are looking forward to a great year in the Squeak community!
> >
> > Please help me to congratulate your new board for 2021!!
> >
> > All the best,
> > Patrick

Re: Squeak Oversight Board Election 2021 - Results!

codefrau
Thank you all!

Glad to see two new members on the board, welcome! And thanks to Chris and John Reed, it's been a pleasure serving with you 💜

–Vanessa–

On Fri, May 7, 2021 at 12:24 PM Rein, Patrick <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Ron Teitelbaum
Hi All,

Well done Patrick! Congratulations to the board members old and new! Thank you very much for serving the community!

A big thank you to each and everyone that voted!!  Thank you for making your way through the process!

One more note I'm looking for volunteers for the news team.  It's been 3 years since we made any posts on http://news.squeak.org.  The Weekly Squeak could use at least a post a week!  Ok maybe one every two weeks. Anyone interested in helping on the news team?

All the best,

Ron Teitelbaum

On Fri, May 7, 2021 at 6:25 PM Vanessa Freudenberg <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Edgar De Cleene
Re: [squeak-dev] Squeak Oversight Board Election 2021 - Results! Sorry miss this
Welcome new members.
Thanks old members.
I’ retired of FRRO now and staying home as only have first dosis of Sputnik V (lucky me living in the most dangerous city of Argentina).
Continue learning WASM , waiting a Squeak version which could run almost anywhere.
If any wish direct chat, here the discord link https://discord.gg/hgSk8NU5.

Stay safe

Edgar
@morplenauta in tweeter