Squeak Oversight Board Elections

Ron Teitelbaum
Hi All,

We have 12 candidates for 7 positions on the Squeak Oversight Board.
That's terrific!  Thank you everyone that is running.

Ballots will go out shortly, before 6pm Eastern time.  You have plenty of
time to vote but I encourage you to vote before you forget.  Also please
feel free to ask the candidates questions.

The candidates are (in order of announcement)

Chris Cunnington
Tim Rowledge
Casey Ransberger
Craig Latta
Chris Muller
Frank Shearar
Colin Putney
Bert Freudenberg
Darius Clarke
Randal L. Schwartz
Levente Uzonyi
Eliot Miranda

You can follow the election progress here:
http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6191

When the voting period starts all voters will receive an email with
instructions and a link to the voting website.

Also don't forget once the election starts PLEASE VOTE!

All the best,

Ron Teitelbaum

Re: Squeak Oversight Board Elections

Chris Muller-3
Wow what a line-up!  Squeak is sure to have a great board this year!

On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 3:18 PM, Ron Teitelbaum <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> We have 12 candidates for 7 positions on the Squeak Oversight Board.
> That's terrific!  Thank you everyone that is running.
>
> Ballots will go out shortly, before 6pm Eastern time.  You have plenty of
> time to vote but I encourage you to vote before you forget.  Also please
> feel free to ask the candidates questions.
>
> The candidates are (in order of announcement)
>
> Chris Cunnington
> Tim Rowledge
> Casey Ransberger
> Craig Latta
> Chris Muller
> Frank Shearar
> Colin Putney
> Bert Freudenberg
> Darius Clarke
> Randal L. Schwartz
> Levente Uzonyi
> Eliot Miranda
>
> You can follow the election progress here:
> http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6191
>
> When the voting period starts all voters will receive an email with
> instructions and a link to the voting website.
>
> Also don't forget once the election starts PLEASE VOTE!
>
> All the best,
>
> Ron Teitelbaum

Re: Squeak Oversight Board Elections

garduino
+1 !

Already voted!

--
Sincerely,
Germán Arduino
about.me/garduino

On 2013-01-28, at 23:52, Chris Muller <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Wow what a line-up!  Squeak is sure to have a great board this year!

I just tried to vote. It's impossible! I want everyone in! Sigh. I'm still glad so many had the courage to stand up, but man is this hard. Guess I'll have to sleep on it ...

- Bert -