Squeak Oversight Board meeting - 7/16/12

1 message Options

Squeak Oversight Board meeting - 7/16/12

Chris Cunnington

"If the new server runs FreeBSD I'm willing to help out with the admin stuff."

Thank you for the offer. There is a FreeBSD vm. I know that Randal has used it.

The Squeak suite of services run on Debian Linux. At the moment they run on a server running a version of Debian that was declared obsolete in 2008. Our server guru is Ken Causey and I figure we're probably going to stick with Debian, as we have some familiarity with it already. Hopefully that will make the transfer of services to new box(s) easier.

Cheers,
Chris