Squeak/Seaside/Raspberry Pi GPIO program

1 message Options

Squeak/Seaside/Raspberry Pi GPIO program

Louis LaBrunda
Hi All,

I have been working on a small Squeak program that uses Seaside to present a couple web pages
that allows the user to close a relay attached to the Raspberry Pi.  The first version of the
software is working.  I have a little relay/hardware work to do and I'm waiting on parts.

Tim Rowledge's new Hardware-Peripherals package loads just fine.  Thanks Tim.

In addition to Hardware-Peripherals, my code needs the Cryptography stuff, Ma-Serializer and
Seaside.  Can I add these as "required packages" to my package and have everything loaded at
once?  I think I had to install Metacello before I could install Seaside.  I'm new to
Squeak/Metacello and packages so, thanks for any help in advance.

Lou
--
Louis LaBrunda
Keystone Software Corp.