Squeak and Scratch Seminar

SeaGate Instiute of Technology
Enclosed kindly find the outcome of Squeak and Scratch Seminar

Best regards,
Madhur K Shrestha
SeaGate Institute of Technology
[hidden email]; [hidden email]
SeaGate.com.np
00977 1 5528481, 5537231

Gyanodaya Balbatika School.pdf (1M) Download Attachment

Re: Squeak and Scratch Seminar

Randy Heiland
Thank you for sharing your report.  I was just curious, does the
school have any computers and, if so, did the children get to play
with Squeak or Scratch?  I was also curious as to where exactly the
school is located in Nepal?  I'm guessing that SeaGate is located in
Kathmandu, but am guessing the school is a long way away?

thanks, Randy

On May 20, 2009, at 1:19 AM, SeaGate Instiute of Technology wrote:

> Enclosed kindly find the outcome of Squeak and Scratch Seminar
>

> Best regards,
> Madhur K Shrestha
> SeaGate Institute of Technology
> [hidden email]; [hidden email]
> SeaGate.com.np
> 00977 1 5528481, 5537231
> <Gyanodaya Balbatika School.pdf><ATT00001.txt>

Re: Re: Squeak and Scratch Seminar

SeaGate Instiute of Technology

Dear Randy,

The school is about 15 km away from Kathmandu and they have computer room. We have left a set of Squeak and Scratch software for their use and teaching. We have assured them that we will provide any kind of support if required

madhur

On Wed 20/05/09 4:12 PM , Randy Heiland [hidden email] sent:

Thank you for sharing your report. I was just curious, does the
school have any computers and, if so, did the children get to play
with Squeak or Scratch? I was also curious as to where exactly the
school is located in Nepal? I'm guessing that SeaGate is located in
Kathmandu, but am guessing the school is a long way away?

thanks, Randy

On May 20, 2009, at 1:19 AM, SeaGate Instiute of Technology wrote:

> Enclosed kindly find the outcome of Squeak and Scratch Seminar
>

> Best regards,
> Madhur K Shrestha
> SeaGate Institute of Technology
> <A href="javascript:top.opencompose('SeaGate92@wlink.com.np','','','')">SeaGate92@...; <A href="javascript:top.opencompose('SeaGate92@gmail.com','','','')">SeaGate92@...