Squeak board meeting minutes, 4 March 2013

Squeak board meeting minutes, 4 March 2013

ccrraaiigg

     http://squeakboard.wordpress.com/2013/03/08/minutes-2013-03-04

     thanks again,

-C

--
Craig Latta
www.netjam.org/resume

Re: Squeak board meeting minutes, 4 March 2013

timrowledge

On 08-03-2013, at 2:54 AM, Craig Latta <[hidden email]> wrote:

>     http://squeakboard.wordpress.com/2013/03/08/minutes-2013-03-04

The minutes mention that we are going to try to have general all-day open meetings via google hangouts on the 2nd & 4th Mondays of each month. Since the sun rises a bit eastwards of where I live I think someone in that direction should try to start it up; any of our Aussie or Japanese readers?

There's no particular agenda in mind for this first meeting other than to see if we can make it work and have a chance to say Hi! to a few people. If it seems a popular idea we can schedule demos, lectures, brainstorming, code reviews, scrabble tournaments (hey, has anyone done a Squeak scrabble game?), cage-fights, whatever. With a bit of luck we might sometimes generate some news-worthy tidbits to feed to Ron.

tim
Strange OpCodes: CEQ: Corrupt and Erase Queue

Re: Squeak board meeting minutes, 4 March 2013

Edgar De Cleene

On 3/8/13 4:45 PM, "tim Rowledge" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> (hey, has anyone done a Squeak scrabble game?
I think Juan Vuletich made it , many moons ago.

Edgar

Re: Squeak board meeting minutes, 4 March 2013

Bert Freudenberg

On 08.03.2013, at 20:45, tim Rowledge <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 08-03-2013, at 2:54 AM, Craig Latta <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

>>    http://squeakboard.wordpress.com/2013/03/08/minutes-2013-03-04
>
> The minutes mention that we are going to try to have general all-day open meetings via google hangouts on the 2nd & 4th Mondays of each month. Since the sun rises a bit eastwards of where I live I think someone in that direction should try to start it up; any of our Aussie or Japanese readers?

No need to. Just create the Google event in advance. In fact, I just did it for this Monday:

        https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/csf1f4prqs0s40o64avo9b9808g

On Monday it should show the "Join Hangout" button.

- Bert -