Squeak cursors being shown even when in background?

Squeak cursors being shown even when in background?

Bob Arning-2

I'm noticing the Squeak write cursor appearing even when another app is in front. Is this new?

Re: Squeak cursors being shown even when in background?

Bert Freudenberg
On Fri, Nov 18, 2016 at 12:51 AM, Bob Arning <[hidden email]> wrote:

I'm noticing the Squeak write cursor appearing even when another app is in front. Is this new?

Doesn't sound right. Which platform?

- Bert -

Re: Squeak cursors being shown even when in background?

Bob Arning-2

osx 10.10.5 with the 5.1 vm

Unfortunately, the image that was doing that ran out of memory overnight and died. I have not been able to recreate.

On 11/18/16 8:14 AM, Bert Freudenberg wrote:
On Fri, Nov 18, 2016 at 12:51 AM, Bob Arning <[hidden email]> wrote:

I'm noticing the Squeak write cursor appearing even when another app is in front. Is this new?

Doesn't sound right. Which platform?

- Bert -

Re: Squeak cursors being shown even when in background?

Bob Arning-2

osx 10.10.5 It doesn't happen all the time, but it feel like the vm occasionally loses track of what's in front. Here is an example:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/28914094/IMG_0148%20%281%29.png