Squeak hangs when using System Browser

Joey C
Hi everyone,

Today's my first day playing around with Squeak. I've been following Squeak By
Example's eBook and image (http://www.squeakbyexample.org/).

Everything was going great until I fired up the System Browser and started
browsing. I can select a category but as soon as I try to select a class,
everything becomes unresponsive.

Just wondering if anyone else has run into this issue?

Thanks,
Joey

Re: Squeak hangs when using System Browser

Joey C
Joey C <joey <at> chakraborty.ca> writes:

> Hi everyone,
>
> Today's my first day playing around with Squeak. I've been following Squeak By
> Example's eBook and image (http://www.squeakbyexample.org/).
>
> Everything was going great until I fired up the System Browser and started
> browsing. I can select a category but as soon as I try to select a class,
> everything becomes unresponsive.
>
> Just wondering if anyone else has run into this issue?
>
> Thanks,
> Joey

Problem solved!
Something seemed to be wrong with the VM I originally downloaded. Upon getting a
newer version, I can't reproduce the bug anymore.