Squeak on tablets

1 message Options

Squeak on tablets

openslateproj
Sorry, I have been away from this scene for several years but returning for a fresh look. Especially interested in running Squeak on portal computers, including tablets. Is anyone working on an Android port? How about battery life? I was running Squeak on a Sony tablet PC around the time Win 7 came out, and battery life was very short.

Appreciate your suggestions and looking forward to more interaction. The link below is to my old but still up web site. Yes, it needs renovation.

--
Gary Dunn
Open Slate Project