Squeak thinks all the input character is capital letter.

Squeak thinks all the input character is capital letter.

곽수희
I can write the capital letter and lower case letter in workspace.

But squeak thinks all the input character is capital.

All printed letter is capital letter no matter whether I turn on the Caps Lock or not.

keyDown: evt

| char |
char := evt keyCharacter.
"Transcript show:char;
            show: ' ';
            show:char asciiValue."

Re: Squeak thinks all the input character is capital letter.

Bert Freudenberg

On 18.07.2010, at 11:27, 곽수희 wrote:

> I can write the capital letter and lower case letter in workspace.
>
> But squeak thinks all the input character is capital.
>
> All printed letter is capital letter no matter whether I turn on the Caps Lock or not.
>
> keyDown: evt
>
> | char |
> char := evt keyCharacter.
> "Transcript show:char;