Squeak-trunk images

fniephaus
Hi all,

Bert, Tim F. and I have fixed the Squeak-trunk pipeline and we finally get daily updates again.
You can find the current trunk image bundles at [1], the project that generates a new trunk image and creates all bundles is at [2].
I'm now working on running the SUnit tests as part of the pipeline. Currently failing tests will be skipped until they have been fixed. Tim is working on fixing Etoys which we want to build alongside with Squeak.
Feel free to provide feedback here or open an issue at [2]

Best,
Fabio

Re: Squeak-trunk images

David T. Lewis
Outstanding! Thank you.

> Hi all,
>
> Bert, Tim F. and I have fixed the Squeak-trunk pipeline and we finally get
> daily updates again.
> You can find the current trunk image bundles at [1], the project that
> generates a new trunk image and creates all bundles is at [2].
> I'm now working on running the SUnit tests as part of the pipeline.
> Currently failing tests will be skipped until they have been fixed. Tim is
> working on fixing Etoys which we want to build alongside with Squeak.
> Feel free to provide feedback here or open an issue at [2]
>
> Best,
> Fabio
>
> [1] http://files.squeak.org/6.0alpha/
> [2] https://github.com/squeak-smalltalk/squeak-app