Squeak videocasts

Giuseppe Luigi Punzi-2
Hi all,

On this blog from cincom[1] there are videocasts about how to do things
with VW.

Could be interesting (for PR Team?) if someone with experience with
Squeak do the same.

Cheers.

[1]
http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/blog/blogView?showComments=true&entry=3349092771

--
Giuseppe Luigi Punzi - Consultor

       :: ZYO Consulting ::
email: [hidden email]
tlfno: +34 675 145 912
web: http://www.zyoconsulting.com

Re: Squeak videocasts

Chris Cunnington-5
How about someone without experience?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbBP7Rz3nXA

I've made 7-videos on YouTube and GoogleVideo so far, and have two (yes,
two!) subscribers to the series. The series is called "Web Pages With
Smalltalk Language".

I am part of the PR Team, and we'd be thrilled if somebody with more
experience made a YouTube video. I don't know if there is a demand, but
there is a definite an appreciation for instructional videos on Squeak. I
get feedback from people bemoaning the lack of Squeak books. There may be a
lot of online documentation, but I don't think that's getting through to
some people.

Chris Cunnington
PR Team Tsar

On 2/17/07 6:09 AM, "Giuseppe Luigi Punzi" <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> On this blog from cincom[1] there are videocasts about how to do things
> with VW.
>
> Could be interesting (for PR Team?) if someone with experience with
> Squeak do the same.
>
> Cheers.
>
> [1]

http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/blog/blogView?showComments=true&entry=334909277>
1

Re: Squeak videocasts

Giuseppe Luigi Punzi-2
And not web based?

Not all develops web, much people searh an alternative to Visual Studio
or Borland Delphi to desktop apps not an alternative to PHP for example.